Thursday, March 24, 2011

4.95 Swap

I am a member of crafster and am just finishing up the fill a flat rate box/envelope swap. If you have never swapped before this is the place to start. They have tons of different swaps going at once. You fill out your questionnaire and are assigned a partner(s) and the fun begins. I have two partners that I sent and received from. This is box number one.

This is the entire box. The idea is to find what your partners is interested in and cram as much as you can in a flat rate box or envelope. You can get alot of stuff in a flat rate box!The bundle of floss is from France and my favorite color-white. Cute little folding scissors

Beads in my second favorite color-green.

I am looking forward to my second box!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, the goodies you've pictured look fabulous :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete